Though many brands may claim to be the best, only a select few have the longevity, customer loyalty, and awards to live up to the title. It's finding them that's the issue. You'll find a mixed bag of prices, cookware styles, and materials online, and it's tough to know what to choose.
We've gathered a comprehensive list of the best cookware brands for every kitchen in this guide. From the leaders in the field to the fresh faces, these brands are dedicated to making your time in the kitchen more enjoyable.
The Best Direct-to-Consumer Cookware Brands
Behind every fantastic cooking set is a reputable company that cares about its products and customers. Keep reading to learn about some of the best.
Misen was born in 2015 in New York when it launched a Kickstarter and raised over $1.7 million to bring its direct-to-consumer vision to life. Since its launch, Misen has been endorsed by multiple media outlets, and it has gained nearly 70,000 followers on Instagram. Misen cookware is designed for anyone who loves to cook, from professional chefs to home cooks, with everyone in between.
The brand name "Misen" comes from the French culinary term "mise en place" (pronounced MEEZ-ahn-plahs), meaning to put in place. Part of mise en place is to have the right tools ready before you need to cook, and Misen's motto is that "people should have access to quality tools at affordable prices. Because no matter your skill level, quality kitchen tools will help you cook better."
- Misen offers a wide range of cookware and kitchenware.
- Prices are kept low by selling directly to the customer, cutting out the middlemen.
- Products are made with high-quality materials and put through a rigorous testing process.
- Thoughtful designs are made to enhance usability.
- All Misen nonstick surfaces are PFOA-free.
- All products come with a free 60-day return policy and a lifetime warranty.
Our Top Picks from Misen
The Nonstick Pan and Dutch Oven are two Misen products worth checking out — we've reviewed both here at Living Cozy. The Nonstick Pan comes in three sizes and features an ergonomic stay-cool handle. And the 7 qt. Dutch Oven boasts a unique griddle lid that doubles as an oven-safe grill pan. Read our Misen Nonstick and Carbon Steel Pan review here and our Dutch Oven review here.
What Our Reviewer Says
"Perfect for sautéing, the 10" Nonstick Pan has been my go-to every morning for cooking breakfast since the minute I unboxed it," said our reviewer Alexandra Frost. "And stays out through lunch and dinner as well, due to its versatility, usability, and straightforward, high-quality design."
Made In is another startup that joined the ever-expanding direct-to-consumer marketplace in 2017 from Austin, Texas. It was founded by a pair of brothers, Chip and Jake, whose family has a 100-year history in the industry. The brothers partnered with manufacturers in Italy, France, and the United States to create superior kitchen products. As a result, the brand has received endorsements from media outlets such as Business Insider and Forbes.
Made In is now used in hotel groups and 3-star Michelin restaurants throughout America and with good reason. They specialize in producing top-performing 5-ply stainless steel-clad cookware for half the price of their competitors. "Ply" refers to the number of metal layers along the sides and base of the cookware, creating cladding, which promotes efficient and even heating.
Why Made In?
- Each Made In product is engineered for high performance and durability.
- Made In products cost half the price of similar products from other premium cookware brands.
- The Made In blog and website offers guides on caring for their cookware.
- Made In uses high-quality carbon steel and stainless steel materials.
- Nonstick surfaces are PFOA-free.
- Returns and exchanges are accepted 45 days from the delivery date, with return shipping costs in the contiguous US covered.
- Products are covered with a lifetime warranty.
Our Top Picks from Made In
Made In has an extensive catalog of cookware, kitchenware, and even cookbooks, but we recommend checking out the Carbon Steel Wok and Stainless Clad Frying Pan. The Carbon Steel Wok boasts a naturally slick surface that can withstand high heat, which is the secret to the best stir fry recipes out there. And the Stainless Clad Frying Pan is oven-safe up to 800 degrees Fahrenheit with an ergonomic stay-cool handle and 5-ply surface. Both are safe to use with metal utensils.
Abbio is another newcomer to the direct-to-consumer market, offering high-quality products designed by brothers Johnathan and Ergon Wahl. The brand aims to simplify its catalog by offering only five products, which the founders believe are the core components of a practical kitchen. By distilling an otherwise crowded product category into five core components -- a single quality cookware set -- with affordable prices, Abbio helps you get straight to the point.
Abbio is short for "abbiocco," the Italian word for that satisfied, drowsy, and happy feeling after a big meal. The brand's mission is to "inspire others to create their home-cooked memories." Their guiding principles include community, simplicity, and value, and we think they're doing a great job.
- Abbio approaches all products with the quality over quantity mindset.
- The brand made high-quality cookware using tri-ply stainless steel and aluminum materials for even heat distribution.
- All nonstick pans are PFOA- and Teflon-free and safe for use over high heat.
- Prices are kept low by selling directly to the customer, cutting out the middlemen.
- Each product features a 30-day return policy.
- All products are covered by a 1-year warranty.
Our Top Picks from Abbio
With just five streamlined products, it's hard to go wrong with Abbio cookware. We suggest checking out the Nonstick Skillet or treating yourself to The Stainless Set to start. The Nonstick Skillet is oven safe to 450˚ with a long-lasting PFOA-free coating and an ergonomic handle. The Stainless Steel Cookware Set includes the Stock Pot with Lid, Sauté Pan with Lid, and the Sauce Pan with Lid, and each piece is designed to last a lifetime.
What They Say
"Many consumers tend to think more is more in terms of cookware. While developing Abbio, we quickly realized that most home cooks only need a handful of cookware pieces," explained Eric Wahl in an interview with Living Cozy. "We developed our 8-piece Set to serve the needs of the average home cook. Some may want to supplement their Abbio with specialty equipment, but we'll never try and sell you a product you don't need."
Our Place delivers ethical, sustainably-sourced cookware while embracing diversity in cooking and culture as a brand. It was established in 2019 in Los Angeles, California, and has partnered with the Los Angeles Food Policy Council to help increase access to good food for more people. Recognized by media sources such as Oprah Magazine and the New York Times, Our Place offers an experience founded on inclusiveness and unity.
Founder Shiza Shahid keeps the experience of creating memories and bonds over a good meal at the forefront of the company's mission. Her brand statement is: "Our collections are new heirlooms from the cultures and places that make up the fabric of the modern kitchen." Female craftsmanship is at the core of each Our Place cookware product.
- All Our Place cookware is free from harmful chemicals and ethically sourced.
- The brand stands for independence and empowerment.
- All products are made with safe materials for you, your family, and the earth.
- The environmental awareness continues with shipping, as the brand omits bubble wrap and other harmful plastics.
- Installment payments are available for some products.
- Hassle-free returns are available within 100 days.
- Free shipping for every order.
Our Top Picks from Our Place
Our Place offers two main pieces of cookware, The Always Pan and the Perfect Pot. The Always Pan is a best-selling cult favorite that blew up on social media, and it can do everything from braise to sauté to steam. It's designed to replace eight traditional cookware pieces: the sauté pan, frypan, steamer, skillet, saucier, spatula, and spoon rest.
The Perfect Pot is equally as impressive, with a similar cult following. Like the Always Pan, this pot does everything from baking to boiling, replacing eight traditional cookware pieces: Dutch oven, stockpot, saucepot, steamer, strainer, roasting rack, braiser, and spoon rest.
From Our Reviewer
"Aside from its superior cooking capabilities, one of my favorite aspects of the Always Pan is its thoughtful design," says Kelly Weimert who reviewed the Always Pan for Living Cozy. "The design features all sorts of thoughtful details that set it apart from its competition, like a built-in spoon rest that perfectly holds the pan's included beechwood spatula, helping to keep your cooking area tidy. It also has a modular lid that allows you to control how much steam you let out, as well as an integrated pour spout for mess-free pouring."
Great Jones offers direct-to-consumer products for the budget-conscious home cook who still wants high-quality cookware and bakeware. The brand started in 2018, founded by childhood friends Sierra Tishgart and Maddy Moelis in New York City. Great Jones benefitted from their combined passion with Tishgart, a James Beard award winner and food writer, and Moelis, a former Zola product manager.
Great Jones offers aesthetically-pleasing designs and has received media recognition from sources such as the New York Times and Vogue. In addition, they work to demystify home cooking by giving aspiring chefs the cookware, advice, and even recipes to make the culinary process easier. And to add the cherry on top, Great Jones pots, pans, and bakeware feature color options with the option to order personalized engraving.
Why Great Jones?
- Great Jones nonstick cookware is free from harmful chemicals like PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) and PFOA (perfluorooctanoic acid).
- The ceramic nonstick coating is scratch-resistant and safe on any cooking surface (induction, gas, electric, and ceramic).
- Products are safe for stovetops, ovens, and dishwashers.
- All Great Jones handles are ergonomically designed.
- Pots feature laser-etched measurement marks inside.
- Low prices and free shipping for orders over $100 in the US.
- Rewards and referral program.
- The brand offers easy 30-day trials and free returns.
- All products are covered by a lifetime warranty.
Our Top Picks from Great Jones
Great Jones has produced several popular pieces, and two of our favorites are The Dutchess and the Fry Family. The Dutchess is a matte enameled cast iron Dutch oven that's dishwasher save, with seven color options and an oval shape. And the Fry Family is their best-selling set of nonstick frying pans, which feature a nontoxic ceramic coating and oven-safe handles.
Our contributor Shelby Golding reviewed Great Jones and said:
"As a millennial home chef, it's tough to find cute cookware and bakeware in my budget, especially if I want it to last. But Great Jones cookware answers the need with fun colors, Insta-worthy aesthetics, and quality that stands up to life," said our reviewer. "I highly recommend the Fry Family for any home chef. I have a feeling that these skillets will provide years of happiness."
Caraway Cookware sells well-designed home goods with a nontoxic, eco-friendly ceramic nonstick coating. The brand was founded in New York City by Jordan Nathan in 2018 with a mission to "craft well-designed, nontoxic ceramic cookware that thoughtfully raises the standards of what you cook with." Caraway has over 300k followers on Instagram and has popped up in multiple media outlets.
Caraway focuses on safe nonstick cookware that protects you and your loved ones from toxic chemicals. In addition, they maintain strict ethical manufacturing practices, which extend beyond using environmentally-friendly materials and into the treatment of their workers. With clever designs, modern color options, and a range of cookware and kitchen accessories, Caraway has gained a substantial following of loyal customers.
- All Caraway products are shipped in recycled cardboard with biodegradable cork trivets and no Styrofoam.
- Cookware products feature a ceramic nonstick coating that's PTFE-, PFOA-, and PFA-free.
- Products are oven-safe up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The brand partners with ethical manufacturers.
- Prices are lower than comparable high-quality designer pans.
- Free shipping on orders over $90 in the US.
- All products are covered by a 30-day hassle-free return policy.
Our Top Picks from Caraway
Of all the nontoxic cookware from Caraway, we recommend checking out the Sauté Pan and the Fry Pan. The Sauté Pan features Caraway's signature nonstick coating on the interior with stainless steel handles, an aluminum core, and an attractive lid. The Fry Pan also boasts Caraway's signature nonstick coating with stainless steel handles and an anodized aluminum core. It's perfect for slide-off-the-pan eggs, sautéed veggies, and more.
From our contributor, Alexandra Frost:
"Caraway's Insta-famous cookware definitely lived up to the hype," wrote our reviewer. "After cooking my first meal with Caraway's Cookware Set, I realized I probably will never need cooking spray again. By nonstick, they mean seriously nonstick, not just a little bit...like you wonder if a frying egg will stay in the pan as you swish it around."
Blanc Creatives was established in 2012 in Charlottesville, Virginia, by Corry Blanc. The brand sells a wide range of kitchenware, from roasters and skillets to cutting boards, and everything is handmade. Blanc Creatives is devoted to time-honored craftsmanship methods, aiming to reintroduce handcrafted goods to today's homes.
Blanc Creatives makes each product last for generations to come, focusing on functionality and form. Their cookware is made from carbon steel, which offers all the benefits of cast iron pans without the limitations. Carbon steel pans are tougher than cast iron cookware, allowing thinner sidewalls, longer handles, better ergonomics, and lower weight.
Why Blanc Creatives?
- All Blanc Creative pans are heat-treated and coated with a layer of coconut oil for protection against oxidation while in transit.
- All products are guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- All products are made using North American materials in Virginia.
- Refunds and exchanges are available for 30 days.
- All warranty and repair issues are promptly handled.
- The brand uses no harmful chemicals or nonstick coatings.
Our Top Picks from Blanc Creatives
Blanc Creatives has a wide range of high-quality cookware, but two of our favorites are the Pro Roaster and the Pro Saucier. The Pro Roaster is a light pan great for stovetop eggs, frittatas, baking, small roasts, fajitas, and more. The Pro Saucier is a versatile pan with loop handles designed to save space in the oven and on the stove. It's an all-around workhorse that can handle anything that can be done in one pan, from roasted veggies to bacon and eggs.
Field Company is an online cookware company launched on Kickstarter in 2017 by brothers Chris and Stephen Muscarella. The founders set out to make the best cast iron pan on today's market, creating a surprisingly lightweight and smooth product. It started with one cast iron pan and has since expanded into a full product line, featuring multiple cast iron skillets and accessories.
Field Company cast iron pans are dependable and designed to last a lifetime, like any good cast iron cookware. These versatile pans can do everything from skillet cookies to holiday roasts. Field Company pans come pre-seasoned and, according to customer reviews, they take seasoning well.
Why Field Company?
- Field Company makes all cast iron cookware in the United States.
- The brand offers customer care and support for all questions.
- No harmful chemicals or nonstick coatings are used.
- Lifetime guarantee and support for all cast iron pans.
- Free shipping for orders over $150 in the contiguous US.
Our Top Picks from the Field Company
Whether you're a long-time fan of cast iron cookware or you're new to cast iron, we recommend the Field Company No. 8 Cast Iron Skillet. It's lighter and smoother than your average cast iron pan, with a naturally nonstick surface. Cast iron skillets work well for frying, sauteing, roasting, and searing. The more you cook on your skillet, the more nonstick the seasoning will become (especially with foods like bacon, roasted vegetables, or anything fried).
Ensembl was founded by Kate Swanson, a former lawyer whose struggle with storage space inspired her brand. Between 2012 and 2018, Kate practiced at a global law firm and lived the apartment life. After living in six different apartments, each of which seemed to have worse storage than the previous one, Kate developed and patented a removable handle to bring her cookware brand to life.
Today, Ensembl sells a collection of high-performance cookware known as Stackware. And according to Kate, it's only the beginning. The brand is guided by three core principles: radical improvement, form as function, and consciously creating. Ensembl has quickly gained a large following with a solutions-oriented approach, and they don't seem to be slowing down any time soon.
- All Stackware lids and vessels are dishwasher safe (the removable handles are not).
- Stackware is compatible with all cooktops, including induction, gas, electric, and ceramic.
- Stackware vessels are oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and the glass lids are oven-safe up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (the removable handles are not).
- All vessels and lids come with a lifetime warranty.
- The removable handle comes with a five-year warranty.
- The brand features a donate and recycle program.
- Free shipping on all orders in North America
- Easy 60-day returns.
Our Top Picks from Ensembl
With a brand like Ensembl, you'll get the most out of your purchase if you start with a set, and we recommend the Stackware Classic4. This four-piece collection features fully-clad stainless steel and aluminum construction with space-saving glass lids. These stainless steel pans feature the brand's patented removable handles and flat-lying lids. All four vessels stack and nest seamlessly when they're not in use, saving space with efficient organization.
The Best Legacy Cookware Brands
Despite the ever-growing number of direct-to-consumer brands on the market, legacy brands still maintain a loyal customer base. And with good reason. Not only are they easy to find, but these time-tested brands boast perfected product lines and a history of reliability.
All-Clad has become the industry standard for clad stainless steel cookware. Their products are high-quality and time-tested, and they're still made in the US. All-Clad sells tri-ply stainless steel cookware with an aluminum core, known as the D3 line, in addition to the copper core, hard-anodized nonstick, enameled carbon steel, and several other lines.
All-Clad was founded in 1971 by John Ulam, a renowned metallurgist with over 75 metal crafting patents and an avid home cook. Ulam bonded layers of stainless steel with aluminum and shaped his creation into pans, giving birth to All-Clad cookware and the cladding process used throughout the industry today. This newly bonded surface didn't alter flavors or warp, and as a bonus, it was easy to clean. So, John Ulam raised the company and opened a factory near his hometown in Western Pennsylvania soon after.
- All-Clad sources and manufactures their cookware in the US.
- Experience manufacturing multi-clad cookware since 1971.
- The brand offers over a dozen unique collections.
- All stainless steel cookware is oven-safe up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cookware lasts for decades (or longer) with thousands of customer testimonials.
- They have a product repair program available with multiple repair locations.
- All products come with a 45-day return or replacement window.
- Cookware and bakeware backed with a lifetime warranty.
Our Top Picks from All-Clad
All-Clad's 10-piece pots and pans set is the perfect introduction to the brand. This best-selling tri-ply line features contoured handles, interchangeable lids, and drip-free pouring rims. The 10-piece cookware set comes with: 1.5-quart and 3-quart saucepans with lids, 8.5-inch, and 10.5" skillets, a 3-quart sauté pan with a lid, and a 6-quart stockpot with lid.
This set can transform your cooking experience with excellent heat distribution and conductivity, whether you're a beginner or a seasoned chef.
Le Creuset was founded in 1925 by French Artisans Armand Desaegher and Octave Aubecq. In 1925, cookware was typically grey or black and completely practical. Together, the founders developed a glazing process that coated cast iron cookware in colorful premium enamel, and they changed the way people think about cookware.
Le Creuset cookware is well-made, durable enough to last a lifetime, versatile, and beautifully designed. The brand's enameled cast iron cookware provides even heat and moisture distribution to deliver a superior cooking experience. All products are handcrafted in France using premium materials and iconic colors.
Why Le Creuset?
- All Le Creuset Dutch ovens are handmade in France and undergo a rigorous inspection by 30 skilled artisans.
- The brand has incredibly high manufacturing standards -- if a product isn't perfect, it's melted down and started over.
- More than 20 bright and bold colors to choose from, complete with a unique gradient.
- Product-specific warranties ensure full and fair coverage.
- Hassle-free return or exchange available within 45 days.
- All products are covered by a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Our Top Picks from Le Creuset
The Round Dutch Oven is hands-down the most iconic product from the brand, and it's worth the hype. It's dishwasher safe and scratch-resistant, safe for use with metal utensils, and easy to clean. The ceramic coating requires no seasoning and minimizes sticking to make cooking easier.
Expertly crafted with everyday versatility, the Round Dutch oven can handle everything from braising and roasting to frying and more. With a range of sizes and colors to choose from, you could find yourself wanting more than one. And to top it off, it's also the lightest cast iron Dutch oven on the market.
Cuisinart was founded in 1971 by Carl and Shirley Sontheimer when the couple decided to bring top-quality stainless steel cookware to the American market. Sontheimer was an accomplished cook and retired MIT-trained physicist inspired by a food preparation machine demonstration. By 1973, Cuisinart was introduced to America and received praise from James Beard and Julia Child.
Today, Cuisinart sells a wide range of cookware, bakeware, kitchen appliances, and more. With everything from blenders and food processors to roasting pans and copper cookware, they seem to have it all. They even sell utensil sets, silicone spatulas, cutlery, and fun kitchen gadgets. But their cookware sets are always best-sellers.
- Cuisinart offers a range of price points, so there's something for every budget.
- The brand features multiple cookware collections, including nonstick, stainless steel, hard-anodized aluminum, and copper.
- All cookware and lids are oven-safe, and many are compatible with induction cooktops.
- Some products feature built-in strainer holes, measuring marks, and other time-saving elements.
- Product-specific warranties to ensure complete coverage.
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 60 days.
Our Top Picks from Cuisinart
If we had to pick just one Cuisinart set to check out, it'd be the Copper Tri-Ply Stainless Cookware Set. With a tri-ply material, this cookware offers superior heat conductivity, and thanks to Heat Surround™ Technology, it provides even heat distribution. The set includes: 2-1/2 quart saucepan with lid, 6-quart stockpot with lid, 4-quart sauté pan with helper handle and lid, 8-inch skillet, and 10-inch skillet.
T-Fal was founded in 1956 by Marc Grégoire, the creator of nonstick cookware. Grégoire was inspired by his wife, who requested that he coat her pots and pans in the same nonstick materials he used for his fishing gear. The results revolutionized the way we cook today, making life easier for chefs everywhere. Today, T-Fal sells a wide range of cookware, kitchen appliances, accessories, and more.
T-Fal brought many innovations to the home goods market. In addition to the cordless iron, the brand developed a trademarked Thermo-Spot. The Thermo-Spot indicates when the pan has reached a high enough temperature for use by becoming solid red. What better way to support new home cooks?
- Most T-Fal cookware is oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, with ceramic surfaces heat safe up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Thermo-Spot heat indicator helps new cooks know when the skillet is ready.
- T-Fal skillets are PTFE, PFOA, and cadmium-free.
- Cookware is designed with ergonomic comfort-grip handles and even heat bases.
- Easy-to-use repair program with multiple repair centers.
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days. d
- Product-specific warranties to ensure complete coverage.
Our Top Picks from T-Fal
T-Fal offers multiple popular sets, but we recommend checking out the Signature Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Cookware set available on Amazon. As the name implies, it's all dishwasher-safe and easy to clean. The set includes 1 quart and 2-quart saucepans with lids, 7.75 inch and 11-inch fry pans, a 10.25-inch griddle, a 5.5-quart Dutch oven with lid, and a spoon, ladle, and slotted spatula. In addition, each piece is oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, with T-Fal's signature nonstick coating.
Anolon was founded in 1986 when the brand pioneered the hard-anodized nonstick pan. Since then, they've produced thoughtfully-designed pots, pans, and kitchen tools to meet the demanding needs of a chef's kitchen. The brand creates high-quality, reliable, and durable cookware that's always up to the task.
While the brand started in 1986, Anolon's metalsmithing experience dates back to the 1940s. They focus on quality and guarantee everything for life while ensuring that products are free of toxins and harmful chemicals. With sleek designs, stay-cool handles, and excellent customer care, Anolon seems to be a model for many popular direct-to-consumer brands today.
- Analon products are oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- All nonstick surfaces are free of PFOA and harmful chemicals.
- Products are safe for all cooktops, including induction.
- Silicone-wrapped handles and tempered glass lids improve the cooking experience.
- Cookware products are dishwasher safe.
- Products come with a lifetime warranty.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days.
Our Top Picks from Anolon
Anolon features a range of thoughtfully-designed cookware and bakeware, and we think it's worth checking out their 3-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set. This set includes a gourmet sauté pan and skillet with a glass lid. Both pans provide balanced heat distribution with hard-anodized construction that delivers lasting durability. Plus, the versatile swing lid conveniently fits both the skillet and sauté pan, which is always a bonus.
Circulon was established in 1985 by the Meyer Corporation to bring the original hard-anodized nonstick cookware to the market. Specifically, it was started by Stanley Cheng, a mechanical engineer with a big vision. As the first brand in the industry to blend the superior heat distribution and strength of hard-anodized aluminum with a nonstick system, Circulon is known for creating an unprecedented type of cookware.
Today, Circulon offers a wide range of cookware, bakeware, kitchen accessories, and more at affordable prices. Their cookware features the brand's signature raised circles on the cooking surface. These circles help food release quickly from the pan while helping to protect the surface against damage from metal utensils.
- Circulon has decades of experience and a reputation for sturdy construction.
- Low prices when compared to similar brands.
- Sturdy glass lids, stainless steel handles with heat-safe silicone coatings, and many dishwasher-safe sets.
- The brand offers a range of attractive colors to choose between.
- Everything features a nonstick PFOA-free coating.
- Oven-safe options are available.
- All products come with a lifetime warranty.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Free ground shipping on all domestic orders.
Our Top Picks from Circulon
Circulon has a lot to offer, and we recommend checking out their 8-Piece Nonstick Set with Utensils. Each pan features hard-anodized aluminum and stainless steel layers that are impact bonded to provide even heat distribution. The set also boasts the TOTAL Nonstick System, a combination of a triple-layer, PFOA-free nonstick coating and raised circles for easy cleanup and long-lasting food release.
The set includes a 5.5-quart casserole with a locking colander lid, 8.5-inch frying pan, 12-inch essential pan with lid, 13.25-inch nylon solid spoon, 13.25-inch nylon slotted turner, and 28-page recipe booklet.